Go Toilet is a personal toilet training tool designed to assist both parents and caregivers of the disabled by making the process more friendly and efficient.
The tool offers various capabilities: For parents it provides:
- Easy logging the person's toilet data.
- Visualized statistics for easy analysis.
- Real time data on the person's status and performance.
On top of that, caregivers can also
- Answer daily questions for the toilet training process to enhance recommendations on the program.
- Big data analysis for research and inferences.
- Quick modifications to the training program as necessary.
We believe that our app will assist to increase the number of people with disabilities that are over the toilet training stage. Go Toilet app was developed base on Beit Issie Shapiro experience in the toilet training field as part of the Com-unity hackathon contest by Oz Radiano, Ilai Soloducho, Ido Orlovski and designed by Yonit Soloducho.